Friday, April 9, 2010

And then my new Macbook















Its simply awsome.I dont have any other word to explain.Intel core 2duo processor, 2gb Ram with the latest operating system snow leopard.It has got a magical mouse which is a single touchpad.If I want to click any of the right mouse function then I have to press two fingers at a time.To minimize I can use four fingers and drag It up.Great naa?....And you know the funny thing is that I can play four movies in a single player at a time which I have never seen in any other windows laptop.It comes with the long lasting battery which gives backup for more than 7 hrs.

We got many softwares like adobe photoshop (CS4),Garadge Band (A music software),I movie n adobe premiere (Video editing softwares),Latest Microsoft Office version etc absolutely free.I got one year protection under which everything except Battery and Screen is replaceable.

Watchiong movie is a great experience on macbook as it has got LED screen.Speakers are even good.I must tell you It feels like watching a movie in a theatre.lol..

We have a wrong perception here in India that Mac's are very difficult to operate but It isn't true.In fact Its very simple compared to existing windows versions.It dosent have any registry edit.Watever is there is very much transperent.Nothing hidden.If I have to uninstall any software then I juz have to drag and drop it into the trash.....No need to go into control panel-Remove hardware programme and then uninstall......Infact It dosent have control panel....So easy know?...

You know the fantastic feature of this Macbook?....It has got two operating systems.....Mac (snow leopard as well windows )...You can switch over to any operating system any time you want.There are some softwares which can not run on Mac's.So you juz have to switch over to the windows...O.S. and then you can access them....Can u believe this?.....lol...

I would recommend everyone who wish to buy a PC.....Go for a Mac system.....They are little costlier but worth It....Ok?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment