Friday, March 26, 2010

My first exposure to computers..

I was 16 when I saw a computer for a first time.Sort of funny experience.I never knew what exactly do we get in cybercafes.I thought It must be a coffee shop or something like that.Then on one fine day one of my friend took me into the cybercafe and I was shocked to see those computers arranged one after another.For a moment I felt like being on the other side of the world.lol....I found It extremely difficult to operate.I couldn't even turn It off properly.It was windows 98 operating system.

I started visiting the cybercafe whenever I had a free time.I learnt sending emails,visiting websites,chatting etc.It turned out to be an addiction later on.I used to get Rs.50 per day which I would spend in there.It became a routine and within a year we bought a dell laptop (Inspiron 5300)....

No comments:

Post a Comment